Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
I am wanting to know the same thing.

X2
thumbsup.gif

Sheesh!! I have been looking for another good buff silkie pullet for forever and a day. And it's looking like unless I get there early wearing a helmet and padding, I may not get one this time either..
gig.gif

I'm wondering if anyone will be there with silver cuckoo marans? Really looking hard for a nice silver roo!! Can I bring just 1 roo if I want to sell it or do I have to bring several? Haven't ever been to one of these shows.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Sheesh!! I have been looking for another good buff silkie pullet for forever and a day. And it's looking like unless I get there early wearing a helmet and padding, I may not get one this time either..
gig.gif

lau.gif

Quote:
They charge $5 to sell. but you can sell as many birds as you want. Now if you only have the one bird I would be willing to help sell it for you. if you like. so you don't have to pay that $5

Quote:
They charge $5 to sell. but you can sell as many birds as you want. Now if you only have the one bird I would be willing to help sell it for you. if you like. so you don't have to pay that $5

Pidgey thats very sweet of you!

I wonder what the numbers are for this show? I am excited, to see the chickies. Oh and meet everyone too..

Candace

it's looking like unless I get there early wearing a helmet and padding, I may not get one this time either

Forget the extra stuff...go like you are playing rugby...get in there and use your elbows. I was a wuss and pre-bought mine. But I will bring the
pop.gif
and
ya.gif
if you win.

Back
Top Bottom