Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
I don't know but will be looking for the same. Race you....

I am old and slow. Except when it comes to chickens.
wink.png

Quote:
I don't know but will be looking for the same. Race you....

I am old and slow. Except when it comes to chickens.
wink.png

I going to be there for sure so I can see you guys race
lau.gif

Pidgey--thank you so much!!! I will PM you to get together on meeting there!! I really like this roo but I have 2 others so can't keep them all!! Plus I will be looking for a true silver cuckoo while I am there cuz I just CAN'T take an empty cage back home-that would be wrong!

I know this is a little OT but since there are so many silkie people on here....I have this buff silkie pullet just about 3mos old. She is much smaller than all the other silkies that I have. She looks good (came from Bobbi Porto's 'Tater') Is it a good thing if they are small or does it matter?

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
lau.gif
Thanks... I think. So if I don't win, you going to give me yours???????
wink.png

uuummm...well....uuuummmm

nope
lol.png

But I will brag and show you mine.

From Sunshine Silkies
17189_dsci01891.jpg

From Signature Farm
17189_019.jpg

huntinwidow: I am not a foot race winner but I am devious
wink.png

Pidgey: I need a support cheerleader...bring it on and bring on the camera....try and get my skinny side if I have one. <<Insert wistful sigh as I remember a cellulite free rump while in college>>​

Last edited:
Quote:
Some of mine were on the smaller side. I think it is fine as they are supposed to be bantams but have noticed a trend of larger birds at shows. If she looks great but you think she is small....breed her to a bigger roo. The only person that needs to be happy with what is in your coop is you.

Quote:
lau.gif
Thanks... I think. So if I don't win, you going to give me yours???????
wink.png

uuummm...well....uuuummmm

nope
lol.png

But I will brag and show you mine.

From Sunshine Silkies
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/17189_dsci01891.jpg

From Signature Farm
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/17189_019.jpg

huntinwidow: I am not a foot race winner but I am devious
wink.png

Pidgey: I need a support cheerleader...bring it on and bring on the camera....try and get my skinny side if I have one. <<Insert wistful sigh as I remember a cellulite free rump while in college>>

They are beautiful! You did good! I'm getting two from SunshineSilkies...I'm super excited! I would also like to get some silkies from Signature Farms...They have beautiful birds.

Back
Top Bottom