Newnan, GA Show

Well they are spectacular of course...I couldn't possibly be biased because they are mine?
wink.png

I am so excited and I have never had the chance to buy silkies like this. I have always just hatched out chicks. Just 3 1/2 days to go
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
celebrate.gif

I know, I'm counting down too! I can't wait to get them! I've been on a never ending search for nice silkies to create my flock and ultimately my line. You definitely have two great whites! It's ok to be biased
smile.png

I'm getting excited, too. I've been making lists and checking them twice.

I entered 6 d'Uccles, a variety of colors.

I'm going to sell:
a goldneck d'Uccle trio,
2 lav/mf split d'Uccle roos,
2 d'Uccle chicks (4 wks), a porcelain & a potential black mottled (split to lav)
1 partridge silkie roo that won best of variety in his class last September (partridge cockerel).

My goal is to only go home with the show birds, and no more than that (unless no one wants my sale birds).
I am NOT supposed to buy anything.

(but if anyone brings fertile emu eggs, please let me know
big_smile.png
)

Hats off to everyone bring there chickens to the show, I still am having a hard time with that. I am on the look out for some knock out black silkies of any sex or age. I have been breeding a lot of whites, splash and a few blues but there for my breeding pen. I want to come watch the big dogs at work, good luck to one and all.
balloons.gif

Last edited:
Ok. Hope this is ok for me to post here. Im picking up 12 Lavender Orpington chicks from ilovefrizzles and Cathy Peters line from Hink Jc. I've decided not to raise Lav Orps, my heart is set on Marans. So if anyone wants these they will be for sale. The way im thinking of doing this is kind of like a silent auction. Please pm me or email me @ [email protected] your best offer and I'll look at all the offers and let the winner know that they won by no later than lunch on Friday or could be before. I would also accept Marans eggs plus cash. Just let me know an offer. Thanks

Yes and if you are going please take pictures of the marans birds.... I would love to see some of the males in the Black copper catagory as I have some offspring there!!!
smile.png
I did send some eggies...
smile.png
Sooooo excited..you lucky duckies that live close enough to go!!!!

I have a question,
I'm bringing chicks to Newnan & staying at the Jameson,
Do you think I can get the chicks in the room for Friday night? Are they going to object?
They will be in a dog crate.
Anyone done this before?

Back
Top Bottom