Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
Yvonne, If your worried about them be allowed in the room. You can drop them off here and I will be at the show early in the morning on Saturday. They would be nice and warm in the house. I know Shannon is getting some from you and she lives 20 min from me and hers cans stay here too. Saves them from getting toted around and she can pick them up here on her way home. It adds 15min drive time to swing by here instead of going straight up. Here is a link to the directions. Let me know if this is something you would want. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

Wow! Now that's why I love BYC. Chicken people And Southern Hospitality.
wink.png

It looks like I will have a dozen eggs available for sale that I can bring to Newnan. I'll check this afternoon and see who laid today but it will probably be a combination of eggs from both the black pen and the blue/splash pen. I have 50 growing babies in my incubator now and have no more room.

As of this afternoon I have 10 blue/splash and 6 black eggs so I can easily make the dozen plus extras.

If I don't hear from anyone by tonight that they are interested, I'll put them up on BYC...

Last edited:
Quote:
Yvonne, If your worried about them be allowed in the room. You can drop them off here and I will be at the show early in the morning on Saturday. They would be nice and warm in the house. I know Shannon is getting some from you and she lives 20 min from me and hers cans stay here too. Saves them from getting toted around and she can pick them up here on her way home. It adds 15min drive time to swing by here instead of going straight up. Here is a link to the directions. Let me know if this is something you would want. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

Wow! Now that's why I love BYC. Chicken people And Southern Hospitality.
wink.png

Yvonne, I will meet you at the room when you arrive for my chicks....Please call me when you're about an hour away from me!!! Thanks. I'll pm you this too!

Quote:
HAHA Ms. Fuzzy Butts, Tina (Purple Frog) and I are coming together on this trip. No padding or helmets necessary. We can share. LOL.

SHARE???? Is that word in the dictionary??? LOL I am going through the sale like Black Friday during the holidays at Walmart!! LOL
Bring it on girlfriend!! LOL
Yes, Tonya.. I know how to play nicely... NOT! LOL

I have a couple of Coronation Sussex cockerels and one Light Sussex cockerel available for sale. I am delivering several birds that have been pre-sold to the Newnan show and would be happy to bring any of these guys if anyone is interested. I don't plan on bringing any birds that are not presold as I want time to meet with friends and look at all the beautiful birds being shown. I will be attending the show on Saturday only.

40933_roosters_006.jpg

looking for
BBS Cochin Rooster SQ
Millie Fleur D'uccles SQ Chicks or Grown
BBS Silikes SQ
and any color Cochin Chicks SQ
If anyone has any of these please pm will be getting there early.

Quote:
HAHA Ms. Fuzzy Butts, Tina (Purple Frog) and I are coming together on this trip. No padding or helmets necessary. We can share. LOL.

I want to believe you, but I am coming prepared anyway, just to be safe!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom