Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
I will be there friday! I would love to come take a look at what you have! What time will you be there and ready for people to come look at your birds?

Quote:
I will be there friday! I would love to come take a look at what you have! What time will you be there and ready for people to come look at your birds?

I expect to be there round 6ish... but depends on how long it takes me to get everyone packed up in the morning... PM me for my cell number, then just text me tomorrow evening...

Quote:

Backoff 1997.... Did you not see, a few pages back, where I announced that I will be wearing a helmet and padding to be sure I get to the good silkies first?????
wink.png

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:

Backoff 1997.... Did you not see, a few pages back, where I announced that I will be wearing a helmet and padding to be sure I get to the good silkies first?????
wink.png

Hahaha, didn't you notice that I didn't announce my plans?! I like to sneak in under the radar... I'll be the one that moves like a ninja! No need for helmets and padding! Tehe
smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

Hahaha, didn't you notice that I didn't announce my plans?! I like to sneak in under the radar... I'll be the one that moves like a ninja! No need for helmets and padding! Tehe
smile.png

gig.gif
Ooohhh!!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!!!! Silkie Friday.......Way more entertaining than Black Friday..

Back
Top Bottom