Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

SunshineSilkies

Songster
11 Years
Jan 10, 2009
Florida
Just wanted to start a new thread so we didn't take up the other one!!!!!

Who's going? It will be nice to meet up with other BYCer's like I did at my hometown show in January! Always like to meet fellow peeps!

We will be checking in Friday night. The rates at the Jameson Inn were too good to pass up. It will be a 5 1/2 hour drive for us!
cool.png

Vickie

Last edited:
Can you buy chickens at this show? I hope to go, never have been to a show before and very interested in what goes on.

Last edited:
We are going sent in my application today and made reservations as well We will br coming up friday night as well. According to the hotl they dont have much room left dont wait too long to call for a reservation.
herefordlovinglady yes you can buy birds at the show dont know whats available but if you check on the other thread some people posted what they are bringing. We decided not to bring any to sell it will be a long enough ride for the show guys. Cant wait to see everyone and meet some georgia folks Micki

I will be there looking for Seramas. I wont bring any of my birds, mainly because the rooster I was hoping to bring, hasnt filled out like I would have liked him to. But I will be there to take plenty of pictures and videos.
smile.png

I am coming bringing my old ugly SLW, and my silkies, and acouple of friends bringing some old english, and white rock bantams.
Can't wait to see everyone again. Hey Vickie the chicks are growing up.
Tony

I will be there.This will be my first time showing birds.I am going to show my buckeyes.It will be exciting to me. I wished my delawares were a little older and I might show them but they are just about 14 weeks old. Do alot of people sale birds at these show?
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom