NEXT CHAT DATE: THIS SUNDAY AT 8 EST

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by birdlover, Jun 8, 2007.

1. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Nifty chicken suggested Sunday evening so let's go for it!!!! Who's in this time!!!???

2. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    I may get back in time from visiting my sis in Ch'ville, so count me in! (If I end up spending the night, I won't be able to though - her son will be tying up the computer [​IMG] )My 'little' nephew is almost 14 going on 30 [​IMG] I told my sister to freeze dry him at 7 .... [​IMG] He's a really good kid, and I love visiting them [​IMG]

3. Arklady

Arklady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Kansas
    Well heck I am on for awhile every evening so where are ya all???

Arklady

4. radical53

radical53 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2007
    Lake Simcoe, Ontario
    i'll try but no promises:lol:

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I'll try if my DD doesn't beat me to it!

6. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    does anyone know if that chat is moderated? I was in there looking for an answer to a question and there was someone named compuchicken or something in there but they never responded to me. Just wondering if that is a moderator or someone lurking? Thanks.

Marie

7. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Quote:Self moderated for the most part. Often forum members will be in chat hanging out waiting for another friend to come in... but may not know someone else entered chat. It may also happen that someone's computer locked up and they never logged off of chat.

I'll try to make it. That will be 5:00 pm PST for me.

8. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I was just in there and chatted with a young person who got a little freaked out because they thought the person was lurking. I was not sure what to tell them except to never give out personal info. I had asked where they lived but then after finding out that there was an huge age difference (they did not tell me their age) then I suggested not giving out personal info. I am a mom, so I am proud that he/she knows that. But I was just curious if anyone knew who that compuchicken was? Thanks for responding. I will try to be on sunday. I am Central/Standard time. what time is it for me? thanks again.

Marie

9. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I edited my post above... I meant 5:00 pm Pacific Time.

Also, I noticed that the user compuchicken was no longer active, but their username was stuck in chat. I forced a reload of chat and it fixed the problem.

10. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks, I just think that the other person was a child and got a little spooked. Thanks for checking on that.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by