NEXT CHAT DATE: THIS SUNDAY AT 8 EST

I may get back in time from visiting my sis in Ch'ville, so count me in! (If I end up spending the night, I won't be able to though - her son will be tying up the computer
roll.png
)My 'little' nephew is almost 14 going on 30
barnie.gif
I told my sister to freeze dry him at 7 ....
gig.gif
He's a really good kid, and I love visiting them
love.gif

does anyone know if that chat is moderated? I was in there looking for an answer to a question and there was someone named compuchicken or something in there but they never responded to me. Just wondering if that is a moderator or someone lurking? Thanks.

Marie

Quote:
Self moderated for the most part. Often forum members will be in chat hanging out waiting for another friend to come in... but may not know someone else entered chat. It may also happen that someone's computer locked up and they never logged off of chat.

I'll try to make it. That will be 5:00 pm PST for me.

I was just in there and chatted with a young person who got a little freaked out because they thought the person was lurking. I was not sure what to tell them except to never give out personal info. I had asked where they lived but then after finding out that there was an huge age difference (they did not tell me their age) then I suggested not giving out personal info. I am a mom, so I am proud that he/she knows that. But I was just curious if anyone knew who that compuchicken was? Thanks for responding. I will try to be on sunday. I am Central/Standard time. what time is it for me? thanks again.

Marie

I edited my post above... I meant 5:00 pm Pacific Time.

Also, I noticed that the user compuchicken was no longer active, but their username was stuck in chat. I forced a reload of chat and it fixed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom