Next time you are putting on your makeup......

eggcited2

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 8, 2010
Illinois
Next time you are putting on your makeup and are about to put on mascara: all mascara is made from bat guano. (in other words - bat feces, bat poop). (source: Billy the exterminator, Vexcon)

UPDATE: My bad! I goofed, I didn't follow my own rule of 'check it out before passing
it on'.

It really isn't true after all. It is true that Billy said that on his show, but
he was wrong. But now it is making the rounds of the internet as true.

Sorry.

Last edited:
You would be surprised by how much stuff is made from guano....

Fortunately I use all natural make-up

Ingredients:

Purified water, plant cellulose, vegetable wax, safflower oil, soy lecithin, coconut emulsifier, aloe vera extract, cucumber extract, green tea extract, eyebright extract, vitamin E, keratin (from seaweed), bilberry extract, cranberry extract, bergamot oil, methylparaben, propylparaben, may contain black, brown or blue oxides.

LOL..I remember the mascara scare a few years back when all these women were freaking out. WAY back in the day it may have been true, but these days it simply is not feasible to pay someone to collect, or to farm the bats to collect their poo. In reality mascara contains gaunine, which is a derivative of guano. It is similar in make up, but made synthetically. To me, seems to be a crap shoot (no pun intended), put animal poo on your eyes, or man made chemicals....hmmmm...

My wife uses a product called Bare Essentials. They use natural minerals (not bat poop) in their products and she loves them.

eeew!
sickbyc.gif
thank god I dont wear makeup!

Quote:
But even if it did, think of how good you'll look after the funeral parlor cosmetician got done with you.

Quote:
But even if it did, think of how good you'll look after the funeral parlor cosmetician got done with you.

"I've never seen her looking better!"

Quote:

"I've never seen her looking better!"

"So lifelike."

Back
Top Bottom