NGa/WNC/E. TN Chicken Stock Thank you Everyone!!

I'll be there!!! I will have 9 barred rock roo chicks, 4 bantam cochin chicks(supposed to be frizzle but didn't frizzle), 1 buff orp roo chick, and 3 unsexed turken chicks. All chicks are $1. May have some other chicks too but that depends on if my cousin lets them go.

anybody has this?

2 Plymouth Rock Barred hens

2 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hens

and

2 Silverlaced Wyandotte hens

ya.gif
Tommorrows the day!!! We are so ready for it. Hope everyone will come and say HI! We have great BBQ and awesome items for raffle and Silent auction.
ya.gif

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Have I said that I'm excited?
lol.png

As long as it isn't freezing cold my daughter and I will be wearing matching patchwork outfits so you'll know who we are. hehe

Deb, did you say there would be tents or shade awnings or something set up? It looks more and more like it will rain most of the day. We're expecting some nasty stuff here tomorrow afternoon. If it's too bad, DH won't want to make the trip at all, I fear.

We have some ezups that we are putting up. One for the raffle/silent auction items and general welcome tent. It is a 10x14, we have two 12x12, one will be used for the bbq and the other we will have our chickens under so there is plenty of tents going up, as well as the store has a large porch around it.

Unfortunally I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I have had unexpected outpatient surgery on my leg and cannot stand much at all right now. I really hate to miss all the fun and I was hopeing to meet alot of you! I hope the rain holds off and you guys have a great day.

I can't go tomorrow, either. The timing is too tight, and DH doesn't really want to be on The Dragon with bad weather in the area.

Ya'll have fun, Wish I could be there!!

Back
Top Bottom