Nh Market Fairs/ Rochester, Nh Swap 9/19

Quote:
i have a nice splash roo, but he isnt interested in my girls, also have a blue roo, and then these young ones that some i can almost guess are roo's and some i think are pullets and some i'm still guessing

How old is your Splash? Your selling your Blue roo? Maybe we can go threw the batch of little ones and pick one out what were pretty sure is a roo..lol
clap.gif

my splash is @5yrs old or so. i didnt realize they stopped breeding though, do they???

Chickie'sMoma :

ok, i'm up and getting birds and pets fed. been up just before 6am-before my roos! anyone else ready to start the day?!

morning , i am headed out to collect birds now before dh leaves me to do it myself​

well, it was a cold swap for sure! burr a good show of sellers. i did well. and loved watching jens attack dog in action
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm glad you found Maya entertaining, but I am afraid she only puts on one show per weekend. Maybe somone will actually get close enough to my table to buy a bird tomorrow!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm glad you found Maya entertaining, but I am afraid she only puts on one show per weekend. Maybe somone will actually get close enough to my table to buy a bird tomorrow!
big_smile.png

why, are you leaving her home? LOL

Quote:
big_smile.png

Yes, I believe Sunday would be Maya's day off, whew!!
lol.png

Quote:

Yes, I believe Sunday would be Maya's day off, whew!!
lol.png

clap.gif
her day off !!!!!!
woot.gif
for me !!!! I mean.....
love.gif
her
hide.gif
duc.gif

Last edited:
i had a nice day of seeing some beautiful birdies and cute goats and lambs!

not much luck on the selling.

ChickMagnet, i forgot to ask if the D'uccle had a name already. also how old she might be? she's been very sweet and my other ladies have been ok with her so far.

Back
Top Bottom