Niacin capsules

I just got “no-flush” niacin capsules. Are these bad? How do I give it to my ducklings?

:welcome

Can you post a picture of the brand and ingredients? Usually, the tablets are 500mg, you would add one capsule to eight gallons of drinking water,or if you think they are wasting most of their water add one 500mg tablet to four gallons of drinking water.

:welcome

Can you post a picture of the brand and ingredients? Usually, the tablets are 500mg, you would add one capsule to eight gallons of drinking water,or if you think they are wasting most of their water add one 500mg tablet to four gallons of drinking water.
Can you tell me if I can use them?

Attachments

• A14B2DF8-1AAF-4C85-B971-029F74FD731D.png
    A14B2DF8-1AAF-4C85-B971-029F74FD731D.png
    825.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes, that will work. How old are these ducks? Are they showing signs of a B3 deficiency or are you administering as a preventative measure?

Yes, that will work. How old are these ducks? Are they showing signs of a B3 deficiency or are you administering as a preventative measure?
These are about 1.5 weeks old. I asked in another thread and I have heard of supplementing niacin and people told me that I would need to supplement. I just want to use it as a precaution as it’s my first time having ducks.

I think It'd be much easier for you if you supplemented with Nutritional Yeast or brewers yeast, 1tablspoon per cup of feed.

Back
Top Bottom