niacin

is no flush the same as non flush free?

Found your niaicn post
It needs to be plain niacin.
Make sure it does not say- time released- or flush free
It should only say niacin.
They need 150 mg per gallon of water.
So break up and divide your pills accordingly.
They really need niacin. Its very important for proper wing and leg growth

Found your niaicn post
It needs to be plain niacin.
Make sure it does not say- time released- or flush free
It should only say niacin.
They need 150 mg per gallon of water.
So break up and divide your pills accordingly.
They really need niacin. Its very important for proper wing and leg growth

this is the kind i got

No it needs to be just plain niacin. And say nothing about flush- non flush- flush free - nothing like that. Because this means its time released from my understanding- to avoid the hot "flush" humans experience when taking niacin.
The reason ducks cannot have it is because it is time released.... and leaves the ducks body faster than it takes for it to release.
So they are unable to absorb it.
If that makes sense? Im not good at explaining things like this. Lol
In my case it was hard to find.
So i buy nutritional yeast- it is much easier to find and very cheap. $7 per lb here.
Can you find that? Or alot of people order since it can be here in a couple days and often find free shipping on amazon.
I buy it at my local health food store

No it needs to be just plain niacin. And say nothing about flush- non flush- flush free - nothing like that. Because this means its time released from my understanding- to avoid the hot "flush" humans experience when taking niacin.
The reason ducks cannot have it is because it is time released.... and leaves the ducks body faster than it takes for it to release.
So they are unable to absorb it.
If that makes sense? Im not good at explaining things like this. Lol
In my case it was hard to find.
So i buy nutritional yeast- it is much easier to find and very cheap. $7 per lb here.
Can you find that? Or alot of people order since it can be here in a couple days and often find free shipping on amazon.
I buy it at my local health food store

yeah i'm gonna order
brewers yeast off
of amazon in couple of days and then get food which less protein. would the dumor finisher work even though they aren't 10weeks yet

Last edited:
yeah i'm gonna order
brewers yeast off
of amazon in couple of days and then get food which less protein. would the dumor finisher work even though they aren't 10weeks yet

K nutritional yeast actually has alot more niacin than brewers just in case you didnt know.
Im not sure how much protein does the finisher have?
I have just fed mine the same food from day one- 8 and 9 weeks now. Nutrena - all flock. Its 18 % protein. And i added oats from 3-6 weeks. They have in their wings and all grew in normal.
I have also given them the niacin since day one ( well actually day 3 since thats when they arrived
1f642.png
Lol)

K nutritional yeast actually has alot more niacin than brewers just in case you didnt know.
Im not sure how much protein does the finisher have?
I have just fed mine the same food from day one- 8 and 9 weeks now. Nutrena - all flock. Its 18 % protein. And i added oats from 3-6 weeks. They have in their wings and all grew in normal.
I have also given them the niacin since day one ( well actually day 3 since thats when they arrived
1f642.png
Lol)

the dumor grower/finisher is 15% protein

Back
Top Bottom