NIce lacing in Blue Orp Chicks. Pics

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
This is a 9 week old that is has very nice round body and the lacing is looking very well. It is hard to get them to pose and in the morning sun some of the coloring is lost.
014-1.jpg

Darker blue
010-1.jpg

and this is a little black pullet showing off her big breast.
007-1.jpg

Super-nice blue Orpingtons. Watch that "black one" in the sunlight, she might be a dark blue, not black. I have one blue-laced and two solid black Orpington hens; my two blacks give off a greenish cast in the sunlight; I'm trying to hatch out some dark blue though. I'd like to have two or three more hens, all a solid-dark-blue color.

Thanks joe. I am want to have a few more of those myself. Hopefully next year I will have made tons of progress in body type and color

They are beautiful. I have a few that are developing some nice lacing also. Some are very dark, and of course I still don't know how many roos/pullets I'll end up with..I love seeing pictures of other babies.

Karen I like seeing chicks pics to. I have some saved in my photo gallery so I can compare and see how I am progressing. It helps to see the progression.

Back
Top Bottom