Nice to meet you all!

welcome-byc.gif
from Indiana!!!!!!!
frow.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I am in heaven and spending WAY too much time on the computer reading this forum! I love it! But, my kids are watching a little too much TV while mommy is online.
big_smile.png
They'll be ok- we're in the process of building their new playset outside and then their TV time will be cut drastically.
So- we already added to our flock.
roll.png
I went to a new feed store to ask about goats and they had different breed chicks and I wanted them too, so my wonderful hubby gave me the go ahead and we got 5 more for a total of 14 for now. I got two, 3-week old Barred Rocks (is that a breed? I didn't find it on the breeds page), two Black Sex Links (which I don't think is a breed either, just that they were bred to tell the sex as chicks, right? So I don't know what they are) and one Araucana... I think. This store didn't seem as sure of the breeds and they were all in together (except the 3 weekers) and I am very new to this, so I am unsure too. Once I can post pics I will post them and you all can help me figure out what I got.
wink.png

Thanks again for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom