niece could use amircle

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by soap&eggs, Jan 26, 2011.

1. soap&eggs

soap&eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    I have never posted anything like this before...and is hard to see thur my tears...but my 16 yr old niece could really use prayers from some true belivers. she was in a auto accident few days ago. she was thrown from vechile & it rolled upon her. she has a broken body & swelling of brain. is in a coma. at a montana hospital. i know there are many good people out there doing all they can, praying for a healing a recovery..and i truely belive their prayers are being heard.....on facebook a page has been set up.......for our alexa .....

2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    prayers being said! [​IMG]

3. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Oh My gosh... [​IMG] and prayers being sent over to you!

4. chickens4jojo

chickens4jojo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2008
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG] Prayers will be sent for sure. [​IMG]

5. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG]

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Oh, how awful!! Prayers going up for Alexa . . .

7. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Praying for that miracle. ( hope this helps you : last october a drunk driver hit the car my sister and r of her coworkers. the paramedics thought my sister was dead she was hanging out of the windsheild with a truck over her. so the worried about the only one they thought was alive.my sister started moaning. when she got to the hospital the doctors told my BIL they didnt expect her to make it thru surgery and to get family up there. she had bruised lungs many broke bones and lacerated liver and many more injuries. the other girl had major head trauma broke back and many other injuries. they are both doing awesome and my sister maybe going back to work in march. she has one more check up.but the doctors dont see why you cant. so miracles can happen. hugs too you and to her parents and i will keep you all in my prayers

8. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    prayers already said! [​IMG]

10. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Sending you good thoughts and hoping for the best possible outcome! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by