Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Today's the day!

We opened the cage door and within about 5 minutes she explored out a little... but then my daughter started getting excited, said something, and spooked the cat a little and she went back into the cage.

1602967430287.png

I guess the good-news is that when she felt spooked she went back in the cage and didn't just bolt and run away.

The door has been open for the past hour and she's still just lounging in the cage taking a nap.

Today's the day!

We opened the cage door and within about 5 minutes she explored out a little... but then my daughter started getting excited, said something, and spooked the cat a little and she went back into the cage.

View attachment 2376752

I guess the good-news is that when she felt spooked she went back in the cage and didn't just bolt and run away.

The door has been open for the past hour and she's still just lounging in the cage taking a nap.
That’s good, she feels comfortable and not terrified.

SUCCESS!!!

We opened the cage and she just stayed inside all day napping. We went to dinner and the webcam saw her leave the cage.

We got home a few hours later and saw her way back in the empty lot behind the house exploring.

A few moments later my GF saw Caly at the door... and this amazing thing happened!
kitty.jpg

Kiki - 131 posts
The Old Man - 100 posts
Kathy - 55 posts
Nifty - 12 posts

Nifty - 218 posts to 40,000 posts
Kathy - 938 posts to 100,000 posts
Kiki is 5,288 posts behind the old man.
Kiki - 79 posts
The Old Man - 58 posts
Nifty - 18 posts
Kathy - 12 posts