Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Sorry... lots of behind-the-scenes stuff today!

Feels weird that I feel like I've been on all day today, but show zero posts.
Or.... 6-14hr days working on the inside upgrades to rental house; major repairs to deck; repairs & tweaks to prep for winter winds (or Your new one) coop; rescue/trailer my car to friends VW shop (son was driving and turbo prematurely died yesterday).....

Be careful of your "blue light hours per day" from monitors & other screens too! [Edit: as I am also being careful the time my eyes spend with "screen time"]

Or.... 6-14hr days working on the inside upgrades to rental house; major repairs to deck; repairs & tweaks to prep for winter winds (or Your new one) coop; rescue/trailer my car to friends VW shop (son was driving and turbo prematurely died yesterday).....

Be careful of your "blue light hours per day" from monitors & other screens too! [Edit: as I am also being careful the time my eyes spend with "screen time"]
Most devices have bluelight filters now. I have mine set to 7pm

We did some more carving today. I did the bat!
ps cropped_1_DSC_0978.jpg

What are you up to? :pop
A mix of lots of stuff online and off.

The only exciting bit: It's only day 5 of kitty release and she's been back every night to visit and get treats. Today I got her to come all the way through my room, down the hall, and into the living room!!!

A mix of lots of stuff online and off.

The only exciting bit: It's only day 5 of kitty release and she's been back every night to visit and get treats. Today I got her to come all the way through my room, down the hall, and into the living room!!!
So happy for you!

Back
Top Bottom