NIPI Certification

Fanci Feathers Marans

Chicken Tender
Jun 26, 2017
Missouri
I read on their site that you must have a minimum of 30 birds for them to come out. Is this true? Are there exceptions based on state? I saw one post that said it would only be $5, but the official website says $45.

Each state has their own set of rules.
Your state contact is:
http://agriculture.mo.gov/animals/health/disease/poultry.php

Many states, including Missouri, require either a negative pullorum test within the past 90 days or participation in the NPIP for poultry to legally enter the state or be exhibited at public exhibitions (2CSR 30-2.40). A negative pullorum test is also required for a producer to legally sell day-old poultry and hatching eggs within the state of Missouri. The Poultry Health and Improvement Program encourages participation in the NPIP with a once-a-year pullorum test and other minimal requirements for record keeping and biosecurity. Flock certification and pullorum testing services are provided by advance appointment.

I read on their site that you must have a minimum of 30 birds for them to come out. Is this true? Are there exceptions based on state? I saw one post that said it would only be $5, but the official website says $45.
What site are you reading on?

Back
Top Bottom