NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Fall Show 2012

If I can only go one day which day would you say is best. I'm just coming to look, learn and maybe come home with something special. ;)

If I can only go one day which day would you say is best. I'm just coming to look, learn and maybe come home with something special.
wink.png
Saturday. It's a 2-day show, but the special stuff sells out quick.
And the judging is on Saturday also.

If I can only go one day which day would you say is best. I'm just coming to look, learn and maybe come home with something special.
wink.png
Sunday morning is for finalizing and conferring awards for all the classes. People are usually trying to pack up to get out of there. Definitely Saturday. I'll be posting what I'm wearing on here, so people can find me. (Of course, that didn't work out so well last year when I forgot my clothes at home and had to restock at WalMart)

I can't wait! i'll be coming with a couple 4-hers and their families! I'm not really looking to buy a lot, but you all know how those things go!
lau.gif
I'm always looking for turken hens/pullets and easter eggers. I look forward to seeing what everyone has for sale! I'll be there early on Saturday!

I can't wait! i'll be coming with a couple 4-hers and their families! I'm not really looking to buy a lot, but you all know how those things go!
lau.gif
I'm always looking for turken hens/pullets and easter eggers. I look forward to seeing what everyone has for sale! I'll be there early on Saturday!
Not too early! You know how I am in the mornings.

lau.gif
what county are you from im a 4her from ocean county and i will be show around 20 birds wit my sister and selling like 15 birds too.!

I'm from Warren County. I was a leader for a club for many years up here, but I've recently decided to allow other parents to continue with the club because I don't quite have enough time to do it anymore. I'm not showing anything this year, but I'm sure I'll see you around at the show!

One month from tonight we will be heading to bed after a fabulous day at the show! (I can say that because they are always fabulous!) Got to get some sleep, to rest up for break-down on Sunday. If every exhibitor lent us just a half hour of their time before heading home, it would go so much quicker! Last year the break down took us about five hours because everyone split on us. Please plan on giving us a hand after coop out on Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom