NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Fall Show 2012

OMG - so many gorgeous birds cooped-in tonight, and more to come! The sale area is already half filled with everyone's early Christmas presents! I need another coop.

This is gonna be so awesome!!!

Had an awesome day at the show! I tried to find everyone to say goodbye, but could only find a few! Sorry if I missed anyone (Mame, I know you were one of the ones I missed on the way out!)

I ended up getting three beautiful ameraucana hens from a very nice gentlemen, a splash mix pullet, and a cute little mille fleur bantam hen. Everybody seems to be settled in for the night and doing well! I also had fun meeting new people from BYC and facebook!

How did everyone do? (I know there is one more day for the show) What did everyone come home with?

Chickerdoodle, how did I miss you? I'll bet we past each other several times. Was that the best fun, or what!

We dropped off cupcakes, won some stuff at the Chinese Auction, met lots of great people and got some informative advice from seasoned showers.

I should have worn a nametag! I didn't even think of that, but I bet it would have been helpful! I'm already psyched for the next show! I'm hoping I will be able to help set up/take down next year as well. I feel bad that I am not able to help with that this time because of my work schedule.

AWWWWWWWWWWWW I MISSED THE FAIR BCUZ I HAD TO GO TO BORING OLD VA I WAS SO LOOKING FOWARD TO GETTING SOME SERAMAS WHY WHAT A WORLD
hit.gif
hit.gif
YOU GUY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY

I had such a great day, we made it a family day! My kids had such a great time seeing all the beautiful birds and learned alot as well! I'm also already excited for the spring show
smile.png

We walked a way with 2 white silkie hens, one beautiful white silkie rooster, a millie fleur hen and a molted cochin hen!!! Oh and some VERY adorable silkie babies
love.gif

My girl LOVES her new babies:)

Sound asleep after a busy day!

Hi guys, I couldn't make it to the show yesterday (bummer!) but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what time the show runs to on Sunday? I'm only 20 minutes from there and I'm mostly just looking to buy some birds. Any help would be great!:D

Sorry, SK.
It was supposed to wrap up at 12.
I was only there for yesterday, and am so pooped, I just awoke from my afternoon nap.
A great show, indeed!
But there's always the spring.

Hi Stoopid, thanks so much for your reply. Yes, I'll definitely catch it in the Spring! Wanted to go yesterday but just couldn't get there early enough so I figured I head there today. No biggie but I sure won't miss the show in the Spring. Would you happen to know if the date has been set yet?

Back
Top Bottom