NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show!!

Very fun day! My hen and I took home 1st place Senior Showmanship. Nice trophy and a $25 gift card to one of the supply venders. Can't name everything I ' bought', but I will say that I needed two bags.
lol.png
Now that that's done, I'll be conditioning the gang for the next gig. Hopefully they'll all be ready this time.

Anyone place in the actual show? Hope everyone had a good time.

This was my first show and I loved it!!!
big_smile.png
I learned a ton of information and came home with 4 sweet little favorelle chicks!! That are just the cutest things!!!
My 6 month old silkie Partridge cockeral got BV and my 7 month old silkie splash girl got 2nd in RV.
It was an awesome day and I enjoyed meeting everyone! I had a blast!!!
big_smile.png

Marilyn!! How did we miss each other?! I know I got there a little late this morning (10:30) but I didn't think you'd be gone that early! Did you see Gretchen?

My Speckled Sussex got on to Champion Row with Reserve English.
woot.gif
Bantam Fav roo got BoB. Fav hen got best hen (only one, but still.) Two White JG girls got BV & RB, and RV. One black JG got RV. One BLR hen got RV. Mottled Cochin got BV. Blue Cochin got RV.

Was very good and didn't buy anything, because I'm saving room for show birds, though I cam close when I saw those brahma bantams from Jackie Koeditach (sp?) Ran around all day, talking to people and a couple of judges. Looked for the bantam Cornish guy all day, to no avail. When he returned my call, my phone didn't receive it.
he.gif

I'm sure there are a few people here who did NOT look for me!! And why not??

Anybody win anything good in the auction?

Even though I am exhausted at the end of the day, it is never long enough, because I never get to spend the time I want to talking to the people I want to talk to!!

Thanks to everyone who helped create another successful show!

PS - The club has a small show for the State Fair in August, and our fall show is in October, I think the 22nd.

Awesome show,my wife,kids and I came home with 5 chicks. 2 white comets, 3 d'uccle-d'anver mix bantams and a cheap waterer. Does anyone have any good info on the bantam chickens?

Back
Top Bottom