NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Spring Show!!

I know...I really wanted to go too- but if not tomorrow, then in August... I have waited so long for Mandarin babies to hatch here and of course it was today! I want to be here to watch, help if needed, etc...
Will everyone be going in August too?

Well of coarse babies come first! I'll be going in Aug. depending on the date. I think I read there is another on in Oct. Maybe I'll have it together to show. I have to find someone who does the tests they want. I'll send prayers to your babies. See the world won't end tomorrow, there is new life coming in to the world. If you go text me and I'll meet you. You still have my cell? I'll pm it to you if not.

yep, I've got it. and no- the world is not coming to an end tomorrow- no man knows the hour or the day and Jesus doesn't even know until that minute. I'll be here enjoying these new lives and pulling for the one(s) in the incubator so they can join their brothers and sisters, Mama and Daddy, and Aunties outside in the pen...
Have fun! Tell me all about it afterwards....
Lisa

Is there an address for this show that I can plug into my GPS? OOhhh, I'm so excited! I've never been to a show like this. I hope it's not too far away from me. I'll do some Googling....

There's also a street fair I was going to go to this weekend.... ooooh fun weekend!
smile.png

Well, I'll be getting into the shower soon and plan to hit the road at about 7. I have my fingers crossed that someone will have what I'm looking for. I do miss my chickens and am counting on today to start over again. My husband has been slaving away over the electric fence and should have it done today. I really hope it works! LOL I'll probably be wearing my pink John Deere hat, although I think I will be going without the BYC on the hat with electrical tape this year!

Back
Top Bottom