no chic.ks yet

gingergma

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 18, 2013
I have just joined B Y C and I am trying to learn about safe care, feeding, coop building, etc. I have been reading a lot of post and this is my first post hope to learn as much as I can and have fun in this new adventure for my family.

I have just joined B Y C and I am trying to learn about safe care, feeding, coop building, etc. I have been reading a lot of post and this is my first post hope to learn as much as I can and have fun in this new adventure for my family.

Welcome to BYC! Yes, reading some articles will help you a lot :) but if you ever just run into a problem or have questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D Good luck!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
There is a lot of great info here. I'd suggest starting with the Learning Center, as the articles there cover quite a range of topics, from hatching eggs to health issues, predators and feeding. For coops have a look at the Coops section for designs and the Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance for practical advice and tips. Then, for more about the different chicken breeds have a look at the Breeds section. Enjoy!

Welcome!!! My first chickies are six days old. I learned a lot from reading "raising chickens for dummies" and reading threads on this site, specifically under raising baby chicks. Good luck!!

welcome - I'm only new here too but found byc very helpful even with my geese and ducks. I'm always asking questions lol

Do your research and planning and then get your birds. That's the smart way of doing things! Welcome to BYC.

Back
Top Bottom