No chicks hatched ☹️

Well that’s unfortunate :hmm, But if they hatch then they’ll be much friendlier if you handle them.
Yes that’s is true fingers crossed, I’m going to candle them and see how they are progressing later today x the hen has been sat there nearly 5 weeks

Ok so day 18, just candled eggs for the last time, all chicks have grown well, saw movement in 3 of the 4 but bit difficult to seeehen they’re bigger isn’t it. Increased humidity and put them on the rack in the bottom of incubator. Lock down begins !!! Pray for me everyone I have a good feeling this time

Ok day 22.. I am sat at the kitchen table doing my paper work, and what do I hear.. cheap cheap cheap Yey!!! One has pipped through the shell, more to the middle than the end of it, but anyway I am praying now I am going to have a chicken by tonight!! Ido hope the noise is encourages the others to make an appearance!!!

Ok day 22.. I am sat at the kitchen table doing my paper work, and what do I hear.. cheap cheap cheap Yey!!! One has pipped through the shell, more to the middle than the end of it, but anyway I am praying now I am going to have a chicken by tonight!! Ido hope the noise is encourages the others to make an appearance!!!
So... chicken no 2 has pipped.. tweeting away but no zipping? Xx

I think you can officially change that sad face on the title to a happy face now

Attachments

• D3467C83-8C4C-4258-914D-49A84E88F52F.jpeg
    D3467C83-8C4C-4258-914D-49A84E88F52F.jpeg
    606.8 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom