No eggs and very jealous..

Quote: Ohhhhhh I just got my first 2 Peafowl eggs EVER! (My Peacock just turned 2 1/2 this season so it's time for him to step up to the plate, finally). I popped those babies in the incubator with the latest batch of Turkey eggs I just set last night. They may not be fertile yet, but I hear my boy honk/squeakin' his weird mating call out there a lot, and with 3 girls to court he's on constant display (he is so "in the zone" right now that I walked right up behind him last night and was touching his train for a couple minutes before he even realized it, lol).

critters, are you gettin' any Peafowl eggs yet?

Last edited:
:hit   where are mine?.....

Soon soon soon. You will get some soon and you WILL be overloaded. :fl

I feel the same way about my pea fowl eggs. I have been looking for pea eggs for 4 weeks now. :hit

[COLOR=4B0082]Ohhhhhh I just got my first 2 Peafowl eggs EVER! (My Peacock just turned 2 1/2 this season so it's time for him to step up to the plate, finally). I popped those babies in the incubator with the latest batch of Turkey eggs I just set last night. They may not be fertile yet, but I hear my boy honk/squeakin' his weird mating call out there a lot, and with 3 girls to court he's on constant display (he is so "in the zone" right now that I walked right up behind him last night and was touching his train for a couple minutes before he even realized it, lol).[/COLOR]

[COLOR=4B0082]critters, are you gettin' any Peafowl eggs yet?[/COLOR]

No eggs for me. My girls started April 1 last year. This year they have me waiting....... But I guess that's good because I have goose eggs in the incubator right now and lock down is tomorrow. So, good thing I don't have any pea eggs yet because I would be freaking out on what to do with them since the incubator is full and I don't want to put them under any hen outside. My hens are tooooooooo rough with eggs. All of the pea eggs are going in the incubator. I'm hoping for another white pea this year. My prince (my white peacock) is such a handsome boy. I want more!!!!!!

Wish you both were close to me I would gldy give you some of my 70 eggs if they all not sure what I am going to do with them I have 14 in all only have 10 hens 14 in all and my are free rangs but to lock up at nigh, my neighbors don't like my 14.they would have a cow if they new I had 70 eggs. Have a good evening peanut

Ohhhhhh I just got my first 2 Peafowl eggs EVER! (My Peacock just turned 2 1/2 this season so it's time for him to step up to the plate, finally). I popped those babies in the incubator with the latest batch of Turkey eggs I just set last night. They may not be fertile yet, but I hear my boy honk/squeakin' his weird mating call out there a lot, and with 3 girls to court he's on constant display (he is so "in the zone" right now that I walked right up behind him last night and was touching his train for a couple minutes before he even realized it, lol).

critters, are you gettin' any Peafowl eggs yet?
Cograts on your eggs!! that is great! as for me,
not yet, however I should be seeing some after May 3rd, that will be 2 weeks since breeding...(I have their pics posted 'in show off your Peas" and a thread to Zazouse)
and good news, finally got my first guinea eggs!!
wee.gif
just four but thats a start!! the hunt is on !!!

I live in missouri In the us, so we a long way apart, Do you have guineas fowl or something else. I wanted them because we live in the country and close to the woods, so therfore we have lots of insect, like ticks ,chigers and snakes and they love all the bugs and I love it when they kii snakes, much to my surprise they kiied a samll snake last fall when they were very young. Can't stand snakes of any kind. Sounds like I am calling snake insect but not, just like the idea that they kiil them. When I got the birds was not sure what I was geeting in to, still not sure HAHA
frow.gif

Yes I have 12 but mine are not laying. We live on a farm and have lots of room for them. People laugh at me because I have over 60 layers and will have 500 slaughters and 12 guineas 8 silkies 6 Cochins and well more to come. I am chicken lover I gues u can say. Guineas are the closest thing to a turkey for me my husband just laughs at me. Went to a sale yesterday and I was stressed because I just couldn't decide on what I wanted. So I got my silkies and Cochins

Back
Top Bottom