no longer putting self up

Good idea with the scratch--they do love their scratch.

We have converted what was going to be the duck run to a Naked Neck turkey run (my breed--TWS raises black tailed whites). If we find we need to, we can build a fenced in area. What I really want is to fence in the pond anyway. Hopefully soon, God willing :)

Good idea with the scratch--they do love their scratch.

We have converted what was going to be the duck run to a Naked Neck turkey run (my breed--TWS raises black tailed whites). If we find we need to, we can build a fenced in area. What I really want is to fence in the pond anyway. Hopefully soon, God willing :)
Do you feed them in the morning? I would switch it to the evening that way they would have to get out of the pond to eat and you could herd them to the coop.

We have had TOO much rain here. The ducks were the only happy ones. They were sleeping out in their pool too. I wasn't brave enough to trudge through mud and rain to put them away. Lots of mud, the slippery kind with poo in it. Yuck.

It is getting colder, hoping they want to get warmer soon. Although the coop is cleaner when they are out. ;)

Back
Top Bottom