No more turning!!

Well....the dog found a new spot to lay...
gig.gif
Guess she got tired of me walking over her.
Day 22.... one hatched and is in the tiny brooder, all alone
sad.png
Nothing from the others yet..no pips...nothing.
fl.gif

well Ive said another prayer for you, we cant have a chicken on her own, poor little love, cmon the rest of you, watcha waiting for?
play some chicken music
eg: the chicken song, do the funky chicken, eagle rock etc. that may get them jumping!!
I do hope they arrive safely.
Helen

Oh, I sure hope your little bit gets a buddy (or I should say LOTS of buddies) soon. Good Luck- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.
hugs.gif

I PERSONALLY am worn out!
gig.gif
Ohhh the waiting...this morning I saw anothre pip...its a frizzle egg. Oh how I hope this makes it. My little one needs a few friends her(hopeing) age! Come on little one....I am going to stay busy today, building a new coop for Ben, my new Polish roo. Maybe when we get in later today, I will have a new baby!
fl.gif

LOL!!

You start off saying you're worn out, go on to say you'll be building another coop, and then go on to suggest you hope to have another baby !! HA!

I understood what you meant, it just struck me funny that it could sound like you meant a human baby...talk about worn out!!

Good luck w/the frizzle, i've been popping in just to check on your progress...keep the updates coming!

justusnak, you are still doing too much coffee and sugar now aren't you??
gig.gif
Any more today???
jumpy.gif
You need to get some rest before the next round of chores begin for you....new coup...etc.
hugs.gif
We are thinking of you.

Well, chalk one up for my mother. She told me.. " a watched pot never boils" So....I spent 6 hrs today outside building a small coop. Just for 3 chickens. Came in, got my shower, ordered pizza...and TA DA!! I hear chirping! So I spring. ( well, limp actually) to the bator, and there it is....another little one. Thats 2 and one more is pipped! This one looks like Pancake..
love.gif
..my little white one. So now I am uploading pics of the new coop...while I waite..and listen for more.

Back
Top Bottom