, no morebig sigh, a job well done.

I messed up by doing too good a job on the ramp, now my husband wants me to build a ramp for his mower on the attached new shed (he would only do a coop if he could have a shed).

Quote:
I was going to say that the above would be a good reason for me not to ever learn how to operate power tools but then realized that nobody would let me use them anyways since I am accident prone (caught my hair on fire leaning over the stove to get a glass (when I was a teen during the stoneage), caught my clothes on fire on a wall mounted electric heater and fell into two bonfires).

Personally, I would plead amnesia.
wink.png

Lol, hence why my husband did the roof and made all cuts needing a circular saw, I am allowed to use a sawzaw. I used a handsaw on the foam insulation, but I did stab myself with a Philips screwdriver. Nice X in my hand, oh and smashed my hand with a 3 lb sledge pounding in my posts. He still likes my ramp design, so I'm stuck.

95 degrees plus stupid high humidity... I was sweating buckets. The birds needed their home, so ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and if I had to hear the I'm learning how to crow at 6:20 am again I was going to be short a bird.

Back
Top Bottom