No one wants to hear it! (pics and videos)

Pics
@meetthebubus I know nothing about crop issues! I don't know I would have thought anything was wrong if she looked so snappy. I think this is one of the few things I have not had happen to my various flocks over 10 years!! (running around knocking on wood - a lot of wood!) Hope she gets better she is a beauty. I now only have one Buff Orpi left who is a 6 year old. Her sisters had a hard winter - aging can't be fun for chickies either.

Thanks, sorry to hear about your losses. The only sign was her fatigue so I examined her first thing in the morning and found a not empty crop. Can't imagine what caused it, has to be some underlying illness she also started acting weird before the fatigue fence fighting with the ee rooster so maybe hormone changes? Who knows it only hurts to see her suffering but she's hanging in there and I'm massaging and trying to administer vitamin water....

I've been taking lots of pics of my feather babies, glad I got some of Punky before she left so I took tons of selfies with them and then chicken only pics, since I dont show my face here are some chicken only pics

Spotty,....she doesn't cry often, but when she does whatever she says gets all 27 chickens crying at the same time I call her chicken little
20190317_095120.jpg

Picasso waiting in line to get to the new extra feeder
20190315_181135.jpg

Fuzzy fuzz buzz

20190315_230541.jpg

I've been taking lots of pics of my feather babies, glad I got some of Punky before she left so I took tons of selfies with them and then chicken only pics, since I dont show my face here are some chicken only pics

Spotty,....she doesn't cry often, but when she does whatever she says gets all 27 chickens crying at the same time I call her chicken little
View attachment 1705582

Picasso waiting in line to get to the new extra feeder
View attachment 1705583

Fuzzy fuzz buzz

View attachment 1705584
Love the photos. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom