no pipping end of day 20?

@Cntry1958 ok I was just about to candle them when I heard the first CHIRP!!!!!
1f601.png
1f923.png
I am soooooo exited!!!

I am so excited for you. I can't wait till they start the hatching process for you when the shell is almost off and they are so tired. PLEASE take lots of pictures I want to see the babies. They use the eye tooth I think its called so it can take a while once they start Like up to 12 hours I was told.

​ I am so excited for you. I can't wait till they start the hatching process for you when the shell is almost off and they are so tired. PLEASE take lots of pictures I want to see the babies.   They use the eye tooth I think its called so it can take a while once they start Like up to 12 hours I was told.

Awe I got up at 6:45 to go check on it and she was already walking around!

​You are so very welcome. So how is Lucky doing today?  Do we have any others born yet?

Lucky is doing well thanks!
And no no others have hatched. I'm going to wait until Wednesday to throw out the ones that didn't hatch. I hope though that at least 1 other hatches so lucky can have a friend.
Just a question, it takes 3 weeks to incubate, and then the chick has to stay in the brooder box for 6 weeks. So if I incubate more eggs right away, can I put the new chicks in the brooder box with lucky?(so by then lucky will be 3 weeks old ;)

Sorry Outlawcluckers, I been in bed for a week and just seen your question. I am not sure on that, I think you would have to keep a eye on lucky so the baby chicks wouldn't get hurt as they will me much smaller then Lucky is.

Back
Top Bottom