No responses..hmmmm

I understand the reason it got started was to provide information, help and support for chicken owners. It's been doing that. Very well. I find if I have a question I can type in the keywords in the advanced search bar and find plenty answers and discussions, so I often don't need to ask. There's a ton of info on here!

Edited to add: bumping's not encouraged (read the rules), but if you feel you are ignored reply to your own thread and provide more information to encourage other members to respond.

Last edited:
I share your frustrations but also agree with the above posters. You will find questions often get lot of views but not always lots of responses. This is often due simply to those particular folks not knowing the answer. Don't give up! The folks on BYC are great and helpful. Good luck to you!!

I understand the reason it got started was to provide information, help and support for chicken owners. It's been doing that. Very well. I find if I have a question I can type in the keywords in the advanced search bar and find plenty answers and discussions, so I often don't need to ask. There's a ton of info on here!

Edited to add: bumping's not encouraged (read the rules), but if you feel you are ignored reply to your own thread and provide more information to encourage other members to respond.
I agree with sumi. If we are seeking information using the search feature provides a wealth of previously posted information. Most times we can find the answers we are seeking and do not require the need to post. Well said sumi!
goodpost.gif

And yes bumping is very much discouraged. It's not fair to anyone who has just posted asking something which could be an emergency situation and only having the post never seen, If your question has no responses you are much better to wait awhile for a reply. If no reply is given please post the question again at a later date..

At times questions asked are not being posted under the right forum category which will greatly reduce your number of replies. Please keep that in mind when posting.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom