No Subject

I find the pic interesting. I personally can see the weasel looking left then the bird facing more right. Either way the pic is still interesting. One of those crazy pics to see who sees what type things.

I think if there is a small hole in your structure and you are missing birds the hole needs fixed post haste.

That's a bird. Its perching sort of sideways on an upright stick so it is showing a fair amount of its belly. A buff or almost peachy colored patch of feathering is visible under its right wing towards the tail. It's facing the right side of the pic and appears to be grasping a small twig or similar in its beak. It appears to have a darker gray eyeline that runs laterally from its eye to the back of its head. It may also have two lighter wingbars, though it could be that what I'm actually seeing is light reflected off the grasses in the foreground. It's tail is indeed forked at the end.

Last edited:
Well if you cant see a beak, you can certainly see a wing and tail. I at first was seeing it looking to the left, but until people mentioned a beak, now having it looking to the right, the wing popped out, to me. First thing I saw was a weasel or a rodent of some sort. That snaps almost like an optical illusion.

So let me explain more fully......

I altered the picture on photo editing software was what I was trying to say before...so I could post it and the outline of the image was clearer because of all the brush and leaves behind the body including the snow. Yes it looks like a bird now because when I edited the saturation, the contrast, the curves, and a few other things, the body blended into the leaves, and the shape of the animal turned into one of those psych blobs. Sorry I wanted to delete the entire post was not able to. Sorry i wasted your time.

No need for apologies! There's no shame in asking for help

So let me explain more fully......

I altered the picture on photo editing software was what I was trying to say before...so I could post it and the outline of the image was clearer because of all the brush and leaves behind the body including the snow.  Yes it looks like a bird now because when I edited the saturation, the contrast, the curves, and a few other things, the body blended into the leaves, and the shape of the animal turned into one of those psych blobs.  Sorry I wanted to delete the entire post was not able to.  Sorry i wasted your time.

Its totally fine!! I did the same thing!!

If you can photoshop a weasel into a bird, you're pretty good!!:-D And I agree, it is like one of those illusion pictures, like do you see the vase or the two profiles... but yeah, that is definitely a sparrow of some kind, holding a piece of straw or grass. My $0.02:)

Back
Top Bottom