NOILER chickens

Vickaro Farm

Chirping
Apr 26, 2017
Kogi State Nigeria
Below is a picture of NOILER chickens. They are raised in Nigeria. It's a cross between broiler and black and white Cockerel
images-23.jpg

iwltfum

Crowing
Sep 10, 2018
Maine
The picture looks like an assortment of laying breed hens and a black austrolorp rooster. A broiler is not a breed of chicken and neither is a cockrel. Say, where did you hear about these noilers anyway?

Vickaro Farm

Chirping
Apr 26, 2017
Kogi State Nigeria
Below is a picture of NOILER chickens. They are raised in Nigeria. It's a cross between broiler and black and white Cockerel
Another picture
The picture looks like an assortment of laying breed hens and a black austrolorp rooster. A broiler is not a breed of chicken and neither is a cockrel. Say, where did you hear about these noilers anyway?
I'm raising them

Isadora

Sailing Homeward 🛸 🏴‍☠️
Premium Feather Member
Mar 29, 2021
IN
You can as well check the internet

I raise NOILER here on my farm in Nigeria. If you still doubt it, check the internet about NOILER chickens
I haven't done an internet search, and I don't necessarily doubt what you're saying about the breed, just commenting that the picture you posted does not look like one breed... It looks like a random assortment.

iwltfum

Crowing
Sep 10, 2018
Maine
Did you get them from the Amos sieberer hatchery? It would be interesting to hear what their definition of a broiler is. As well as their definition of cockrel?

DIKAs chickens

Chirping
Feb 25, 2021
Did you get them from the Amos sieberer hatchery? It would be interesting to hear what their definition of a broiler is. As well as their definition of cockerel
Here in Nigeria they refer to all roosters as cockerel
Noiler is the same as kuroiler, a mix of different exotic breeds with broiler
Which still produces the same breeds just bigger than the standard one

Top Bottom