NOILER chickens

Vickaro Farm

Chirping
Apr 26, 2017
Kogi State Nigeria
Below is a picture of NOILER chickens. They are raised in Nigeria. It's a cross between broiler and black and white Cockerel
images-23.jpg

The picture looks like an assortment of laying breed hens and a black austrolorp rooster. A broiler is not a breed of chicken and neither is a cockrel. Say, where did you hear about these noilers anyway?

Below is a picture of NOILER chickens. They are raised in Nigeria. It's a cross between broiler and black and white Cockerel
Another picture
The picture looks like an assortment of laying breed hens and a black austrolorp rooster. A broiler is not a breed of chicken and neither is a cockrel. Say, where did you hear about these noilers anyway?
I'm raising them

You can as well check the internet

I raise NOILER here on my farm in Nigeria. If you still doubt it, check the internet about NOILER chickens
I haven't done an internet search, and I don't necessarily doubt what you're saying about the breed, just commenting that the picture you posted does not look like one breed... It looks like a random assortment.

Did you get them from the Amos sieberer hatchery? It would be interesting to hear what their definition of a broiler is. As well as their definition of cockrel?

Did you get them from the Amos sieberer hatchery? It would be interesting to hear what their definition of a broiler is. As well as their definition of cockerel
Here in Nigeria they refer to all roosters as cockerel
Noiler is the same as kuroiler, a mix of different exotic breeds with broiler
Which still produces the same breeds just bigger than the standard one

Back
Top Bottom