Noisy Brinsea Maxi II EX

Flipcat

In the Brooder
Feb 7, 2023
I am using a Brinsea Maxi iI Ex incubator for the first time and everything seems fine except for the pretty noisy sound/alarm that it makes everytime it turns the eggs.
Does anyone happen to have this machine? Does it also have the alarm sound when it turns the eggs?

Try cutting some of the soft rubberized mesh like shelf liner for the platform, There is a video on youtube for the Kebonnixs and nurture rite 360 titled "battle of the incubators-kebonnixs vs nr 360"

After watching the Brinsea video it may not work. Can't really see how the turner works.

Last edited:
I am using a Brinsea Maxi iI Ex incubator for the first time and everything seems fine except for the pretty noisy sound/alarm that it makes everytime it turns the eggs.
Does anyone happen to have this machine? Does it also have the alarm sound when it turns the eggs?
What have found out? Is it possible to turn the alarm off which sounds during egg turning?

I use one of these and it also makes the alarm noise whenever the eggs are turned. 🚨 ‼️ My kids always scream ROTATION!!! and run over to watch… but at 3am it does get rather annoying hearing that alarm go off in the next room.

Back
Top Bottom