Norman the Rooster

NFC maybe you should have changed your user name to "still Debby." No matter where you go - there you are.

Good point DD...I do kind of meet myself coming and going
tongue.png

I put six eggs in the incubator on Thursday! They went in with three Serama eggs and a Cuckoo Silkie. Fingers crossed they're fertile! I am expecting they will be... the other day I finally saw Norman actually mate with Norma, so I'm sure at least some of them must be. The hatch date is November 10th, it's gonna be a long 21 days.

I put six eggs in the incubator on Thursday! They went in with three Serama eggs and a Cuckoo Silkie. Fingers crossed they're fertile! I am expecting they will be... the other day I finally saw Norman actually mate with Norma, so I'm sure at least some of them must be. The hatch date is November 10th, it's gonna be a long 21 days.

:fl :fl

Last edited:
wee.gif
Great news about the eggs in the incubator. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too that they hatch. I can't wait for them to hatch. Keep us posted on how they are doing. Give Norman my love.

Back
Top Bottom