North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I got one of my buff silkies there... if they have eggs available of something you want, they'll throw it in the incubator for ya
smile.png

Quote:
That is where we got our 2 silkie babies, I emailed Roy and he doesn't have any right now. You are right about Roy, we really enjoyed talking to him and David.

Thanks, Debbie

Hey all, I am in need of someone near mooresville/hickory area with incubator space fro aprox 15 eggs by the end of the week.

I won a n auction on ebay and asked the gal to send the eggs to PA - where I am with my hatching stuff - due to the power outage/snow storm. She sent them to my NC address anyway!!!

They should be in my mail by Thursday and I need someone who will "rent" some incubator space to me to hatch them.

I will be in PA until the end of March. My husband is still at our home in NC and would be the "go between" to deliver the eggs and pick up chicks.

If there is anyone who would be willing to help me out please email me or pm me here. Thanks so much!

anyone know anywhere I can buy meat chicks around surry, stokes or forsyth county? I'm trying hard not to have to pay shipping and I don't want to have to drive 1.5 hours to go somewhere for 15 chicks.

Quote:
There is a place in forsyth called farmers feed and seed store. They have chicks, meat chicks, waterfowl, turkeys and some full grown birds for sale all year long.

Quote:
There is a place in forsyth called farmers feed and seed store. They have chicks, meat chicks, waterfowl, turkeys and some full grown birds for sale all year long.

REALLY? Actually THERE or do I have to order them? I can order through tractor supply but i'm not real keen on that. Thanks
smile.png

Anyone want him? We love him but he's not good with small children. (I have 3 under 5.) I want him to have a good home. He is so friendly and funny but we just can't keep him. We are in Fayetteville, NC
21411_picture_073.jpg

21411_img_0717.jpg

Quote:
wow! He looks just like one we got from MayberrySaint! If we weren't 3 hours away I would take him! We love ours...but he's not rotten around the kids. Someone will snatch him up, don't worry
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom