North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not talking to me are you? lol Anyway, all I have is my little roo who needs a home who won't eat him. Otherwise all I have is my glw and a few biddys

Last edited:
Hey all,

who here would be interested in having a group meet where we can bring our chicks to sale, swap, and trade? There has been some ramblings about doing this but nothing concrete. Other states do meets often and have a big turn out. With all of the NC people here, we should be able to do the same. Any interest?

vortec

I have two Bantam hens for sale, and 10 bantam chicks. I do not know what the name of the bantam is except the rooster was a small, red neck, pointed wing macho man!
lol.png
Old English ?? The hens are small and already hatched some babies.
I also have a bunch of mixed chicks that are already outside. (7wks and10 wks old)

I have an Adult Beltsville Tom for $20.00 to a pet only home. Also have about 4 extra Cuckoo Maran Roosters hatched Feb 14th $5.00 each. I am also open to trades for Cochin Hens,Houdan Hens,Maran Hens,Seramas,and Heavy Layers. I am near Jacksonville which is 1 hour north or Wilmington.

MHF, I've been waiting a loooong time to be "accepted" to NCpoutry2 also. I think I tried to use "Roosteroops" over there also.

I ended up driving to Lillington yesterday and buying a great chicken tractor - a rare breeds breeder (carolinachickenranch.com) builds and sells them- and then used Craigs list to supplement my little flock - had to drive way into Louisburg.

I'm near Raleigh, and if you meet within an hour of the Raleigh area, I'd love to meet and swap - I have pullet EE's an EE roo a Rhode Island Red Roo, a weird looking frizzle maran, and various other breeds totalling 11. (5 are under a year and the rest are pullets)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom