North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure wish that I lived close to you. I have 3 hens just like him. I live near Gastona. Nc Maybe could meet you some where.

Vet WNC

Quote:
There is a place in forsyth called farmers feed and seed store. They have chicks, meat chicks, waterfowl, turkeys and some full grown birds for sale all year long.

REALLY? Actually THERE or do I have to order them? I can order through tractor supply but i'm not real keen on that. Thanks
smile.png

They usally have 5 different breeds in the store every week. Here is the address and the phone number, I call up there about every few weeks to see what breeds they have for the week -

311 N Main St
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-2116

Quote:
REALLY? Actually THERE or do I have to order them? I can order through tractor supply but i'm not real keen on that. Thanks
smile.png

They usally have 5 different breeds in the store every week. Here is the address and the phone number, I call up there about every few weeks to see what breeds they have for the week -

311 N Main St
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-2116

Thanks so much. I may not actually get any now however. I've just ordered from Cackle. I might get a few if they know for sure they're meaties in the store tho...to tied us over between now and the order date. Thanks
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png

311 N Main St
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-2116

I got my two recent EE's from Farmer's Feed and Seed. I call them and Tractor Supply in Oakridge each week to see if they have anything.

Quote:
I might have to do that... lol Let me see if I can find someone a little closer, if not I'll drive out there. I really want him to go to a good home

Quote:
I might have to do that... lol Let me see if I can find someone a little closer, if not I'll drive out there. I really want him to go to a good home

Try this again.
I live in raleigh nc and wanted the girls. I think I'll be in that area because of the show on saturday, I could bring him back for you and keep the girls
smile.png

What about this? You trade me the 2 cuckoo marans for the 3 hens like the rooster and you then pick up the rooster. You would be set for chicks then? That would be a good deal for everybody.

VetWNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom