North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to show my first hatch. She's already sold. We'll be doing a second hatch in a couple weeks... my second black silkie is getting that 'broody' look in her eye.

chick1_2_23_09.jpg

Buff silkie... pet quality obviously!

I am located in Eastern NC ( Jacksonville ) and I have two Silkie Roosters that I need to find a home for if anyone is interested.
I have three but would like to keep one. I have two Whites, and one strange one ( red head, blue body ). I would kind of like to keep wierdo but it doesn't really matter.
They are full grown and are what I would consider Pet Quality.
If interested, send me a PM and I can get you some pictures.
Thanks

Hi all
Anyone attending the unifour show coming up next weekend? I visited there last year and found some wonderful birds. I will be coming back this year and wanted to see who would be attending and what they had for sale. PM me with what you have. Mainly interested in old english but am interested in others as well. I have some buff orpington, barred rock, and black australorp chicks (newly hatched to 4 weeks old) that I will bring if someone lets me know they want them. The price starts at $2 and goes up depending on age. Hope to see everyone there!

Last night my 3 month old Lacy was killed. His sister Lola is so sad and lonely. I have a roo & hen, but they are older & kinda set in their ways. We brought Lola in the house so she doesn't have to be all alone.

I live in North Carolina, near Greensboro, and wanted to know if anyone has a hen around 3 months old or older for sale.

It is a very sad day for all of us. Just think this would be the right thing to do.

Thank you, Debbie

Trying to post, try again

I'm looking for 2 to 4 EE pullets. would love some interesting colors and will travel for them. I'm looking for pullets/hens laying pink, green or blue eggs..

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom