North Carolina Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted this on Craiglist, but if any of you are interested on BYC, ya'll have first dibs.
wink.png

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/grd/1184439251.html

I have several EE roosters that are 4 months old for sale. They have just started crowing. $5.00.

SOLD

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone have Guineas close to me (within 20 or 30 minuts) that they want to sell. Ijust want 2 females and a male. Come on.....Someone MUST have
wink.png
at a reasonable price and pet quality
fl.gif

I have two LG incubators for sale, they both have the forced air fan installed and a liner for the bottom. I am not selling any turners to go with them, and they will be pick up only. I am asking $60 each for them. This is a bargin because the forced air kits were $35 each and the liners were $11 each plus tax!!! One is less than six months old and the other is less than a year old.
big_smile.png

Hi! I have some Serama eggs and some California Quail eggs that I don't have room for in my incubator. I do not want to ship them so if anyone is intrested in picking them up they are up for grabs. I have 14 Serama eggs and there are probably more out there that I have not collected, so I would say 17 maybe??!! I am asking $20 for the serama eggs. Here are a couple that I have hatched.
23788_p5141487.jpg

The Quail eggs are free to whoever wants to incubate them. I have been testing fertility for two months and none were fertile. Well the last batch had three babies that died in the shell, so I think they are fertile now. But since I can not guarantee this I will give them away.
So if you live close and want some hatching eggs REALLY cheap let me know!! If you don't have an incubator, I have one for sale too!!
wink.png

Here is the daddy quail.
23788_p3121128.jpg

Patty

Quote:
Oh man! I cannot get the quail eggs now, but I might be able to in the future. I have to hatch my chicken eggs first.

To all, be sure to check out my sig.

vortec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom