North Carolina

murphy here..... have several chickens(black giants, white leghorns, bantams, RIRs, and barred rocks), 100 finches and canaries... pheasant eggs goin into incubator ....

:)) hello, my name is don and i'm a bird addict.....LOLOLOL. :))
this is birds anonomous, right?

just kidding.

I am in LaGrange North Carolina untill tomorrow around 12 we will be heading back to Alabama on 40 west. We are looking for Bantam Ameraucanas, Silkies
, Guinea pigs, Bantam Cochins. If anyone has any for sale please let me know. Or a better thread to to post it on.

Hello from Indian Trail. Moved down from Central Pa a couple months ago. I finally got to have my chickens and now got the bug. Started with 6 from TSC and added 2 more last week, just coudlnt help myself. My wife just laughs at me cause she said I look like a kid at Christmas when I see chicks. Now I want to buy a little farmett so I can get some more. :D Hope you all are ready for questions.

Talk to you all later
Bruce

Morganton here, just getting back into chickens after 20 years away from home. Looking forward to the experience.

Greg

I'm in Mt. Pleasant by Concord (Cabarrus County). I don't have any chickens yet (and never have before) but the order is in! 2 Silkies in the next few days, 4 guinea fowl on Saturday, and 5 bantams will be mailed out Monday! I'm excited but nervous!

I hope you have enjoyed NC, while you were visiting, kasey08. I have plenty of birds to spare, but not the breads you are looking for.
sad.png
I hope you can find them!

We are in Pikeville, NC; just outside of Goldsboro city limits!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom