North Carolina

RF, I got my rock from Bhep and she is MASSIVE. The other lady decided she didn't want to sell them afterall. She said to call her in another week or so and she might change her mind.....ummmm no. LOL There was another one at the sale today but she went too high.

There were over 400 boxes!!! EVERYTHING was there! Black swans, geese, ducks, pigs, tons of baby goats, rabbits, laying hens, cute cochins were bringing from 20-35!!! There were about 5 pheasants that went through right at then end too.

RF, I got my rock from Bhep and she is MASSIVE. The other lady decided she didn't want to sell them afterall. She said to call her in another week or so and she might change her mind.....ummmm no. LOL There was another one at the sale today but she went too high.

There were over 400 boxes!!! EVERYTHING was there! Black swans, geese, ducks, pigs, tons of baby goats, rabbits, laying hens, cute cochins were bringing from 20-35!!! There were about 5 pheasants that went through right at then end too.

DANG I missed an awesome one! I shoulda went to today's instead of last weeks! there wasn't but around 250 items last week I think.

I only bought 1 thing................
wee.gif

Matt... I have a Dickey Cabinet. I put my Emu egg in the bottom hatching tray. I put a thermometer in there and it is reading 97.4
yesss.gif
So PERFECT hatching temp for Emu.
ya.gif

Plus I dry incubate in there and that keeps the humidity 18-27%. It fluctuates with outside humidity. All good here. I weighed the eggs...543 grams. So I guess I will weigh it each week to make sure she is loosing weight. Should loose aprox 11 or more % through the whole incubation.
YUP..... I have been studying.... just needed the egg. Ever since Em's Emu experience.
lau.gif

On the flip side.....that is why I DO NOT LIKE to hatch my chicks in there. I just do not get as good a hatch rate when I do. I use my Brinsea to hatch.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom