North Carolina

Orange County, west of Carrboro

welcome-byc.gif

So it turns out you guys where right. My Americauna is a roo for sure. This morning he was the first one out of the coop all pround and crowed like a teenage boy... Sucks I am going to need to find him a home since I cannot keep him with in city limits. My flock keeps getting smaller. I need two more hens!

Guess I missed you Hollow. I got there at little after 9 am and left noon ish. Did not do too good this time. I WILL be heading to the WCA tomorrow.
I am SO SOOooo happy for you
hugs.gif
and will pray for further improvements.
clap.gif

I have BBRs. black breasted reds OEGBs. I will have to get some pics posted. These guys are tiny and real friendly !!!

NH..... Too bad on the duds.
tongue.gif
You will NEED to take these Buckeyes.... I do NOT need another breed.
th.gif
I got the eggs on a swap.
Oh I was there around that time! Which ones were yours? I went intending to buy some, but I didn't see any I had my heart set on( really want an 4-6 mo old Orpington or Cochin). We almost got a black americaunus(sp.) but then I got a text from my neighbor saying my bone head dogs were in my garden digging it up,:rolleyes: so I had to leave shortly after! Thank goodness she looks out her window every once in a while and had the foresight yelled at them to get out of it for me! I came home to a torn up garden box(but most everything was saved)

So DD has been telling me she hears barking out back by our scale house. Scale house was in place for grains bins etc. and is not in use, it is a shed now. Scales are under ground. I have notice poop around the scale pad and whatever... so I was not surprised. I head out there today, there is a hole to go down and work on scales.... so I hang upside down a peak in. YUP... fox den and I see a kit.

NO.... I will not be shooting them. I love all animals and nature. But this kinda gives me an excuse to look into donkeys.
tongue2.gif
Ok totally ignorant here, please explain why donkeys? AND I saw a lovely pair (dad and daughter)on craigslist a little while back and they were asking I think 150 I can't remember if it was for both or one.

Just curious who is going to WCA tomorrow. Myself, and the other 2 chickens will be there. We have been planning this for about 8 weeks. We live and 1 1/2 so its a bit of a drive.

On a side note: I put my first 5 babies out in the shed in there new area DH made for them. They have a 4x8 area now. I put the Brinsea out there, not sure if they need it but just in case. I also put my fan out there pointing to the ceiling for some air flow. I keep checking on them and they are okay or at lease better. When it started getting dark they were very loud and nervous like.I know its because of the change. I just checked and they are all huddled together not under the Brinsea,so temp wise they are okay, no panting just there norm, except I keep distrubing them. I miss them. Hope they know I did not abonded them but gave them more space to thrive and be happy.

Oh I was there around that time! Which ones were yours? I went intending to buy some, but I didn't see any I had my heart set on( really want an 4-6 mo old Orpington or Cochin). We almost got a black americaunus(sp.) but then I got a text from my neighbor saying my bone head dogs were in my garden digging it up,
roll.png
so I had to leave shortly after! Thank goodness she looks out her window every once in a while and had the foresight yelled at them to get out of it for me! I came home to a torn up garden box(but most everything was saved)
OMG........do you know you met Bhep, Ramirezframing and me, Coop Scoop Boogie?
lau.gif

So glad to have kinda met you...........next time ask....."are you on BYC?"........how we met Beth
big_smile.png

Beth had the black ameracanas

Back
Top Bottom