North Carolina

Well i had a crappy day :hit i was outside watching my pigeons play when all of a sudden, my little female flew up to a perch and fell over backwards dead. :hit i have no idea why or how or what happened and that bugs me! I swear it was almost like she had a stroke, her head fell to one side, her wing drooped, and she lost her balance. I just sat and cried for hours, i cant stand it when one of my birds die, and i dont know the reasons behind it!! :hit

Well i had a crappy day
hit.gif
i was outside watching my pigeons play when all of a sudden, my little female flew up to a perch and fell over backwards dead.
hit.gif
i have no idea why or how or what happened and that bugs me! I swear it was almost like she had a stroke, her head fell to one side, her wing drooped, and she lost her balance. I just sat and cried for hours, i cant stand it when one of my birds die, and i dont know the reasons behind it!!
hit.gif

So sorry to hear that :(

Well i had a crappy day
hit.gif
i was outside watching my pigeons play when all of a sudden, my little female flew up to a perch and fell over backwards dead.
hit.gif
i have no idea why or how or what happened and that bugs me! I swear it was almost like she had a stroke, her head fell to one side, her wing drooped, and she lost her balance. I just sat and cried for hours, i cant stand it when one of my birds die, and i dont know the reasons behind it!!
hit.gif
Awwwww........so sorry
hugs.gif

Wild - I am so sorry for your loss!!
hugs.gif

I have made it to Wednesday and I am still here...DH comes home in just a few more days and I can last...I can last!! Going to make him take me to the show on Saturday regardless of whether or not he wants to!! hehe. We will be bringing lunch for our gang (too many food allergies to contend with) and I am hoping to bring a few goodies to share..if I can stop feeling sick long enough to get something put together!!

Predator question: does anyone know what a bobcat sounds like?? Heard the WEIRDEST sound as I was locking chickens up - it sounded like a scream/cry/howl/I don't know exactly how to describe it. I know it wasn't a coyote or a fox...but aside from that, I don't know! I feel like something is stalking my birds and is waiting to pick them off one by one!!
he.gif
In happy news, the remaining Cochin I have, that DH thought was dead seems to be completely fine and must have been playing dead as she is perky as ever. Now IF ONLY this weather would encourage the birds to start laying again... IF ONLY. <sigh>

Have a great evening everyone!!

Good morning folks
frow.gif

We seem to be in roller coaster season for weather

temps up.....temps down......temps up and all around
it will be nice when it all works out to a settled pattern
I do hope the weather isn't wet for Saturday or Sunday.
I find the older I get the more some weather patterns
are painful for me

hope your day is a good one
jumpy.gif

Well looks like wx for sat 68degrees and partly cloudy. cloudy sunday rain monday.
well I like the warm wx-but lordy we need rain in this part of state. Nothing yesterday but sprinkles. none in my rain gauge
idunno.gif
Have a good day
old.gif
AB

Good Morning everyone!! Only 3 weeks left for me to keep my secret!! My hubby's family will be here and we can "spill the beans" and I can finally admit to having the worst case of nausea out of all 3 pregnancies. A friend told me they suspect I am carrying twin girls!!
th.gif
I think I smacked her upside the head - in my mind only!! LOL

Today is a busy day: making bread, making cookies (I hope) and building a brooder with Alex!! Should be a fun fun time!! I hope everyone has a great day!!

Back
Top Bottom