North Carolina

I don't think I have ever seen a full sized Frizzled bird! Can you post a pic when you have time?
Also, I read you found a great Dane puppy!? I lost mine a couple years ago now, but it was the sweetest, most kind hearted dog I've ever owned...after he settled down from being a large, awkward energetic puppy, that is.
wink.png
I hope you enjoy him <3
Marliss was a stray given/found us......she is sweet and very energetic
...............as well as growing very fast.............she is one BIG puppy
lau.gif

I can't wait to see you guys at the Chicken show tomorrow!
wee.gif

Me & hubby will be wearing our BYC shirts... so keep an eye out for us.
ep.gif

Be forewarned... I will have my camera handy... so I might snap your pic.
bun.gif

Oh yeah... I am taking a mini pot-belly piglet to sell..... (Beth's kids get to play with her until she finds a new home... haha)
lau.gif

Don't worry.. I will have hand sanitizer.
tongue.gif

Josh is going to be attending, too... He is so excited.

Last edited:
Quote:
old.gif
Luka, FYI, when a woman says (pregnant or not) that you never spend time together, she's not talking about grumbling at each other while you're doing chores around the house, or sitting in the same room watching TV. She's talking about quality time. You want a happier girl? Ask her out on a date. And then do it again, without having so much time lapse in between that you need a babysitter to go. Doesn't have to be fancy. Weather permitting, it could be a picnic. And then you spend some of that time talking. To each other, not at each other, which is what you end up doing around the house. Just think...she wants to spend time with you. That's good.

Okay. Old married lady will shut up now.......
duc.gif

Last edited:
Well said Hollow!
highfive.gif

I will be wearing my Got Silkies grey t shirt (with a picture of a pair of silkies on it) and blue jeans and a green coat if its cold. Look me up, as I'll be with Coopscoop

Back
Top Bottom