North Carolina

Well said Hollow!
highfive.gif

I will be wearing my Got Silkies grey t shirt (with a picture of a pair of silkies on it) and blue jeans and a green coat if its cold. Look me up, as I'll be with Coopscoop
I'll be Christmassy...red shirt, red cane covers, and my regular blue jeans. Ummmmm...if I remember to put the laundry in the dryer, I will be. If not, your guess is as good as mine!

Okay, I haven't been to a show before. I had heard that people had chickens for sale outside, but Mary's comment about bringing a pig makes me ask....are there lots of other critters being sold out there? If so, what can be expected? I wouldn't object to another unrelated pair of New Zealand whites. Possible?

I might bring crates just in case.

Good Morning, Chicken Show People!

After I feed the critters, bake muffins and get a shower, I'm heading north. This will be fun! I think I'll see about joining doublea for lunch, then share the muffins around after...unless folk want them earlier! And I'll bring crates. Just in case. One should always be ready for any circumstance. Right?

The older batch of chickies are starting to want to perch, so hubby is going to build adjustable perches in the Juvenile Detention Center. They are so cute I can't stand it.
love.gif
Of course, I'll like it even more when I have proper eggs again, but thanks to Daddy, it'll be early March, or even late February, so not nearly as long as it was going to be.

See you all later today! If you're new to the forum and attending the chicken show, read the descriptions on the thread and hunt us down. We would love to meet you! BHep is easy to spot with her train of young-uns. RF is easy, with hair down to her knees. (Even when it's up, you can tell it goes on forever.) And I'm easy, with a leg brace, two sticks and purple hair. You can't miss us! I'm trying to remember easily distinguishable features of others, but I can't. CoopScoopBoogie, Mary, Bennie, DoubleATraining....they're all normal!
gig.gif
I've lost track of who else is coming........!

Have a totally awesome day!

Can anyone tell me when the show in Smithfield ends? I wanted to go out there but can only find what time judging starts not when the show ends and I'd hate to drive out there and everyone is gone.
Thanks and I hope everyone has a great day!

Back
Top Bottom