North Carolina

Christmas hatch started early this year! I am overrun with Swedish Flower, Basque and Marans chicks. Have another 3 dozen in the incubator, Legbar, Basque, Swedish and Some white Bresse. Crossing my fingers for a good hatch on that batch! I will have a few extra Basque straight run chicks available and possibly some extra Swedish Flower chicks. Anyone interested please give me a shout. Pickup only.

I had an awesome time visiting and chatting with
everyone at the show.......you guys made it a great
afternoon........thanks so much
hugs.gif

I didn't get to chat to NH much as I was starting to
wear out a bit and needed a sit-down and I really
didn't get to talk to Beth as much I needed but I'll
get to her place or something soon. Thanks Alex
for the great tip on lunch as well as the good
company with you and Meg and Beth2 at lunch.

Congrats Mary and Bennie on your birds.......I
think they were the some of the best ones there
celebrate.gif

There really needs to be a BYC get-to-gether!!!!!
lau.gif

I had an awesome time visiting and chatting with
everyone at the show.......you guys made it a great
afternoon........thanks so much
hugs.gif

I didn't get to chat to NH much as I was starting to
wear out a bit and needed a sit-down and I really
didn't get to talk to Beth as much I needed but I'll
get to her place or something soon. Thanks Alex
for the great tip on lunch as well as the good
company with you and Meg and Beth2 at lunch.

Congrats Mary and Bennie on your birds.......I
think they were the some of the best ones there
celebrate.gif

There really needs to be a BYC get-to-gether!!!!!
lau.gif
Yes!
I thoroughly enjoyed myself, watching CSB walk off with FOUR raffle prizes! I finally met NH in person, along with her hubby and two adorable little ones! Mary and Bennie were working on the next level of wins when we left for lunch near 2:00, and they haven't posted, so I don't know yet how high they went. Lovely birds.

I had a great time and learned a lot about birds I had on my "list". Some moved further up, some moved further down, some got added, some got kicked off entirely. There weren't as many LF there as I would have liked, though. Still, can't complain. I had a great time. I'll be catching more shows.

And yes. We keep planning a get together, and we don't follow-through so well. We should plan one and follow through. I didn't get enough chat time, either!

Last edited:
Well... today was a pretty good day all around... it is always great when we can get alot of BYCer's together in one place.
big_smile.png

Considering it was our first time showing our birds... we did pretty good. I was satisfied with our placings. At least we got some experience under our belt, now.
wink.png

We had 3 win first place (one of those won best variety and another won best in breed), 1 placed 3rd... and another got disqualified, due to them not liking his comb.
hu.gif

Oh well... you can't win them all.
tongue.png

Anyway... we still love them all... no matter how they ended up placing.
love.gif

Here is a link to my pics from today:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2533502192526.69102.1702703081&type=1

Josh loved all the animals... especially the horses.

Yes a GREAT day. Wish I could of talked with Beth and NH more, but I am still wore out from playing round up yesterday for the vet
lau.gif

Glad to hear of your wins Mary and Bennie, next time I'll have to bring my kids to play with Josh (if he likes to run around that is).

Was very happy and yet even more so surprised to come home to see that a tornado hadn't hit my house for once
gig.gif

Yes a GREAT day. Wish I could of talked with Beth and NH more, but I am still wore out from playing round up yesterday for the vet
lau.gif

Glad to hear of your wins Mary and Bennie, next time I'll have to bring my kids to play with Josh (if he likes to run around that is).

Was very happy and yet even more so surprised to come home to see that a tornado hadn't hit my house for once
gig.gif

Next year you need to bring your Sumatra's ...I didn't see any.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom