North Carolina

I am trying If i could it would be tomorrow got some land you wanna sell

as long as its not to close
HAHA, My parents have land for sale both near the beach (Snead's Ferry/Topsail area) and in Yadkin County (waay toward the foothills)....I am loving our piece of earth that we just moved to and buying. So happy to have a place to call our own finally, about 2 acres, with 30 more that belong to his family and we can play on.

who's going to wca this sunday, so we know who to look for?

WCA is this Sunday?  I thought it was Saturday, maybe I can go.  I couldn't go to the swap in Richlands, I forgot this was my week to work at the Wildlife Hospital.  
Every Sunday! If you can't make it for the Birthday Bash this Sunday, perhaps you can come for others!

Good early afternoon happy chicken people!!

DH is outside processing 2 of our roosters - he's dying doing it too, because (not that I want to add an "I TOLD you so" but...) there is NOTHING on these guys...all fluff. Still, they will make a nice pot of soup. DD1 was VERY curious about the whole process so we talked to her about where our food comes from and I was surprised that at 2.5 yo, she wasn't at all bothered by it. We really did try to make it seem very natural and I did NOT laugh this time (then again, DH was the one doing all the work, so that could be why!!). LOL. She watched for a little bit, but found our mound of dirt much more interesting and off she went. Still having a rough time getting her to eat eggs, so I made her french toast and went heavy on the eggs (no syrup...mean mommy, I know, but she doesn't NEED any sugar...she's sweet enough!). LOL.

Just an FYI - I saw that people were going to some auctions today, so I made sure I did my diapers LATE last night, so if it rains, THIS TIME it's NOT my fault!! They were all done and hung up to dry by midnight!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom